Aegis CVT Transmission Fluid
- Continuously Variable Transmission Levels
- Passenger Cars JASO 1A
- For Belt & Chain CVTs
- Synthetic Base Oil
- CVT Transmission Fluid is an essential component of the Continuously Variable Transmission. Thanks to their outstanding power transmission ratios and fuel economy capability, many manufacturers especially in Asia intend to equip their new vehicles with this kind of transmission.
- This lubricant is a high performance, continuously variable transmission fluid designed to meet the service fill use in many Asian, North American and European designed vehicles. This Multi-vehicle fluid has been developed to be used in all belt and chain CVTs/
- Thanks to this new Multi-vehicle fluid, it provides smoother, consistent all weather step-less shifting, and all-around lubrication protection of the transmission components to help extend transmission service life and provide a smooth driving experience. Highly recommended for refill of pulley-based continuously variable transmission in Japanese and Korean designed vehicles where it emphasis on Anti Shudder Durability performance.
- Outstanding metal-to-metal friction performances: CVT Transmission Fluid provides highs static and dynamic metal friction performances and has demonstrated very stable friction performances during endurance tests. These outstanding performances provide intended fuel economy benefits and increase the durability of both the fluid and the gearbox.
- Superior wear protection on both push-belt and pulleys elements and very good scuffing resistance on gears.
- Excellent low temperature properties provide easier start-ups and improved lubrication at low ambient temperatures.
- Very good thermal and oxidation stability for long and consistent temperature performance.
- Effective foam control properties provide consistent shifting performance and reduce fluid losses in severe service.
- Excellent parts material compatibility.
|Density at 15°C||Kg/m³||852|
|Viscosity kinematic at 40°C||mm²/s||34|
|Viscosity kinematic at 100°C||mm²/s||7.2|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40°C||cP||12 000|
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- Before using the product, it is important to check the service manual of the vehicle: the drain is carried out according to the manufacturer’s requirements.
- The product should not be stored at temperature above 60°C while avoiding exposure to strong sunlight, extreme cold or high temperature variations.
- All packages should be protected from bad weather conditions. Otherwise the drums should be stored horizontally to avoid a possible contamination by water and the damage of the product label.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT:
Based on available information, this product does not cause adverse health effects when used in the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet. This product should not be used for applications other than those for which it is intended. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment and comply with local regulations.