Aegis Brake Fluid:
Brake Fluid is recommended for complete fluid replacement and “top-up” in most cars and light trucks.
– Engineered to provide outstanding performance in today’s high temperature braking systems.
– Unique Low Moisture Activity (LMA) formulation provides maximum wet boiling point protection against vapor lock brake failure when compared to leading brake fluids.
– Recommended for all anti-lock braking systems (ABS), hydraulic drum and disc braking systems and hydraulic clutches requiring DOT 3 or DOT 4 fluids.
– Provides superior fluidity at low temperatures for optimum braking response.
Meets the following specifications:
- SAE J1703, J1704.
- FMVSS No. 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid.
|Appearance||Clear colorless to yellow liquid|
|Wet ERBP, ºC||156|
|pH, (1:1 In 80 ML Ethanol + 20 ML Distilled Water)||8.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100ºC, Cst||1.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ -40ºC, Cst||1542|