Aegis Industrial Gear Oils
Industrial Gear Oils are available in viscosity grades ISO 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460 & 680.
Extreme pressure, high load carrying gear oils, suitable for a wide range of Industrial, Agricultural and Commercial applications calling for an EP Gear Oil such as plain and rolling element bearings, enclosed spur, helical, bevel and worm gear boxes where a non-additive mineral oil is approved by the gear manufacturer and machine tool circulating systems.
– Excellent low and high temperature performance
– Prevents rust, corrosion and foaming
– Reduces galling, scuffing and welding
– Protects against shock loading
– High load carrying capabilities
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40oc, cSt||68||100||150||220||320||460||680|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100oc, cSt||8.5||11||14.5||18.6||23.7||29.8||36.5|
|Pour Point, oc||-18||-18||-18||-18||-18||-15||-12|
|Flash Point, oc||200||215||215||215||215||215||285|