AEGIS SERIES 3/10, 20, 30, 40, 50 MOTOR OIL
Aegis Series III oils are a range of specialized mono-grade diesel engine oils for use where non multigrade engine oil performance is required.
- Meets and exceeds API Classification CG-4, CF/SJ
- Series 3/10 – for use in some hydraulic systems mainly in earthmoving equipment.
- Series 3/20 – for use in some transmissions and gearboxes.
- Series 3/30 – for use in diesel engines where a monograde oil is recommended.
- Series 3/40 – for use in diesel engines where a monograde oil is recommended, as well as some gearboxes and transmissions.
- Series 3/50 – for use in fuller and Roadranger gearboxes and applications requiring a non EP SAE gear oil.
- Where a Caterpillar TO-2 oil is required.
- Where an Allison C3 oil is required.
- Where MIL-L-45199B oils are required.
- Where MIL-L-2104D oils are required.
- In Mack Engines requiring Mack EO-J oils.
- Superior protection from deposits in both hot and cold sections of the engine.
- Maximum protection from rust, corrosion and foam.
- Longer oil drain intervals in large diesel engines.
- Longer engine life and low maintenance costs.
|Pour Point c||-27||-27||-21||-19||-11|
|Flash Point c||228||246||254||264||271|
|Series 3 Oil Specs|
|Series 3-10 MSDS|
|Series 3-20 MSDS|
|Series 3-30 MSDS|
|Series 3-40 MSDS|
|Series 3-50 MSDS|