AEGIS SERIES 2 -20, 30, 40 MOTOR OIL
Aegis Series 2 oils are a range of high quality mono-grade engine oils.
Ideal for use as a mixed fleet lubricate for petrol and normally aspirated diesel engines.
- Meets and exceeds API Classification CG-4, CF/SJ
- Where a M-2C-9104-A or M-2C-101-C oil is required.
- Where a Cat TO-2 oil is required.
- Where a Mack EO-J oil is required.
- Where a MIL-L-2104B oils are required.
- In Detroit Diesel Two Stroke Engines
- Superior protection from deposits in both hot and cold sections of the engine.
- Maximum protection from rust, corrosion and foam.
- Longer oil drain intervals.
- Longer engine life and low maintenance costs.
|Pour Point c||-27||-18||-9|
|Flash Point c||246||243||240|
|Series 2 Oil Specs|
|Series 2-20 MSDS|
|Series 2-30 MSDS|
|Series 2-40 MSDS|